Archive for March, 2011
March 29th, 2011 at 12:26 pm
Don’t forget about Fido this Easter! Dogs can enjoy (as well as their owners) these Easter themed products made especially for canines. We’ve complied a list of our Top 10 Easter Products for 2011, and here they are:
10. Watercolor Dog Dress, $27.00. Specially dyed to look like a watercolor painting, this soft and flowy dog dress is a wearable masterpiece. Perfect for Easter Sunday, special occasions, or just a nice spring day.
9. Bunny Costume, $19.95. The next best thing to the actual Easter bunny. Even comes with a cute orange carrot toy!
8. Happy Easter Matching Tanks, $19.95. Match this Easter with these cute ribbed tank tops with a Happy Easter screen printed design. Also available in matching bandanas, shirts, and sweatshirts for dogs.
7. Egg Shaped Bag Dispenser, $16.00. Available in shiny Easter colors, these handy waste bag dispensers come with one roll of biodegradable poopy bags.
6. Louisdog’s Follow Me Shirt, $45.00. We love the adorable little chick is seen prancing across the back of this shirt with a quote bubble pronoucing “Follow me!”. It’s available in blue or yellow dots.
5. Easter Bunny Loofa Dog Toys, starting at $6.95 each. Everydoggy loves a loofa! These long squeaky dog toys are always a favorite. Fun to snuggle or fetch.
4. Eggstravaganza Boxed Dog Treats, $9.00. Contains all natural, organic peanut butter cinnamon and carob & peanut butter dog cookies packaged in a cute gift box! The perfect gift for fido on Easter!
3. Easter Egg Hunter Dog Scarf, $10.00. Let everybody know who’s helping hunt those Easter Eggs! Available in green or pink. Also comes in a matching dog tank top.
2. Sock Rabbit Dog Toy, $8.95. A variation on the nostalgic sock monkey, this 10″ bunny rabbit is not only perfect for Easter, but year around fun.
1. Plush Bunny Jumper, $54.00. Cute bunny outfit that can be used as a costume or pajamas. Complete with bunny ears and a bunny tail. Available in pink or blue.
Visit our Easter Page for our full range of Easter products. Don’t forget, Easter is April 24th!
March 25th, 2011 at 2:32 pm
Buddy Belts and FunnyFur.com has teamed up to offer a special limited time promotion for 25% OFF all Buddy Belt products from now till April 21 (see instructions below)! Buddy Belt dog harnesses are perhaps the best dog harnesses ever made. What makes them special is their design and ease of use. It’s a basic step in harness that buckles on top. This harness was designed for dogs who pull on their lead and to prevent pressure from that pull from choking them. Long term benefits for dogs that pull on their leashes are life saving. Not only does it prevent choking and straining on their neck and trachea, it helps to prevent back problems from pulling on the lead. It could be the harness or the confidence the harness gives the walker, but dogs tend to also walk better in their Buddy Belts. Folks who have had this harness raved that it is the ultimate dog harness!
A Buddy Belt starts at $35.90 and while it is a little pricier than other harnesses in the market, it is worth every penny. This harness is handmade from a high end leather and quality hardware. They are made to be durable and last a few years. Now with this special limited time offer of 25% OFF, you can try for yourself and give it your own review.
To get the 25% OFF offer, go to Buddy Belt’s facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/buddybelts) and click on “25% OFF” on the left colum, and then click on Get Your Code. Hurry as this special offer ends April 21.
March 22nd, 2011 at 10:02 am
Shop for a good cause! You can help the furry victims of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan by entering “HELPJAPAN” at checkout on your next order. Funny Fur will donate 10% of proceeds to Japan Earthquake Animal Rescue and Support (JEARS), a coalition of three no-kill shelter groups providing aid in Japan’s hardest hit areas.
The goal of JEARS is to rescue, reunite, and rehome animals affected by the devastation. Funds raised will be used directly for veterinary care including vaccines, microchips, antibiotics, and medicine, food, cages, and cost of transporting animals.
You can read some amazing rescue stories, as well as see daily video and picture updates from volunteers on the JEARS Facebook page.
March 15th, 2011 at 9:34 am
The new Pink Polka Dog Spring/Summer 2011 Collection features trendy and colorful hooded tanks and tees for small dogs. With fun styles like Candy Monster, Magic Dragon and Itty-Bitty Beastie, it’s no surprise that this collection has been aptly named “Lil Monster”.
These unique designs are only around for a limited time, get yours today at FunnyFur.com!
March 7th, 2011 at 1:14 pm
Saint Patrick’s Day has long been touted as the day when everyone is Irish for 24 hours. And while that may not literally be true, most people seem to embrace the origins of the holiday with a healthy dose of theatricality. Pet owners are no exception, though they may not realize just how much they have in common with the holiday’s namesake.
Saint Patrick himself was an animal lover (well, of everything but snakes, anyway). He spent many years working as a shepherd and he kept dogs to help maintain his flock. One would hope he would also embrace their inclusion in his name day.
This year when you start making plans for where ever you’re going to drink green beverages and wear giant shamrock necklaces, keep in mind that your pets can also take part in the holiday festivities. At Funnyfur.com, we have multitudes of outfits and costumes that will allow your four-legged friends to carouse like they were born on the Emerald Isle. We even have dog toys that can set the perfect mood.
And keep in mind that these are hardly the only costumes we carry. Funnyfur also has a fantastic selection of Halloween costumes, dog shoes, and dog collars that can help your best friend establish a new secret identity.