Archive for the 'Holiday Fashion' Category
November 21st, 2014 at 10:03 am
“Ruh roh, Raggy, rit’s the rolidays!” Okay, we don’t know if Scooby Doo ever said that exactly, but he may as well have. Even dogs aren’t exempt from the shopping madness which ensues at the tail end of every year. So with the holidays forcing their way into every store, street, and neighborhood, you know now is the perfect time to find something special for the special dog in your life.
Whether your fur baby will be happy with some simple dogs’ accessories or you need to go all-out to make him happy, just follow our Holiday Gift Guide for some great gift ideas! There’s something for everyone here, from the poshest Poms to the chattiest Chihuahuas. Take a look!
Warm Winter Wear
Keeping warm is a top priority for dogs this winter. This keeps your pup nice and toasty while looking his wintery best. No snow drift will go unexplored once he’s bounding across the winter wonderland in this cute sweater! Pair it with some delightful dogs’ accessories, and pop up the hood to show off his antlers (made from 100% natural free-range wool, like the rest of the sweater).
Susan Lanci Holiday Dog and Puppy Accessories
Nothing cute-ifies dog collars like holiday dogs’ accessories! And with our range of holiday-themed bells, charms, and bows, you can add festive charm to your pup’s already adorable appearance with Susan Lanci’s latest collar creations. The Gingerbread Man Ultrasuede Dog Bow is a super-sweet look, while the Christmas Holly Bow and Jingle Bells Slider will bring kisses and Christmas cheer for all! And don’t forget a Santa Claus Charm to add that iconic, jolly look to your pup.
Maybe your pup has more sophisticated taste in designer dog accessories. If that’s the case, a gorgeous red Giltmore Big Bow Collar will make your dog look positively stunning while sitting down by the fireplace. And with three rows of Swarovski crystals lining it—and oh yeah, the big one in the middle—he’ll glitter and shine by the firelight!
You know the song “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus,” right? Of course you have. Well, who can blame Mommy? You’ll want to kiss Santa Claus too if your dog comes down the chimney wearing this Santa Paws coat! And best of all, a dog harness is built right into this coat, so you can easily spread holiday cheer on a late morning walk (after all the presents have been opened).
A “Lump” Sum…
Does your dog deserve coal this holiday season? Not real coal, of course. The Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Coal rubber dog toy lets your dog know he’s been a bad boy—but that you forgive him anyway! This rubber dog toy rounds out at 3 inches in diameter, which is just perfect for dogs whose big mouths have put them on the naughty list!
We hope our 2014 Holiday Gift Guide has provided you with plenty of options for your pampered pooch. But you’re looking for something else, visit our Holiday Shop page. From dogs’ accessories which make great stocking stuffers to tasty holiday treats, you’re sure to find something which will make your holiday both merry and bright.
June 25th, 2013 at 6:38 am
July 4th is right around the corner! Are you ready? Visit Funny Fur to deck your dog out in fun patriotic gear. Choose from an array of red, white and blue dog clothes, toys and accessories.
December 3rd, 2012 at 11:02 am
Has your pet been a good little doggie or kitty this year? Well, they may be asking Santa Paws for any one of these cool pet products this year… Take a look at Funny Fur’s 2012 Top 10 Holiday Wish List for Pets:
10. Peppermint Stripe Dog Bed by Bowsers. Perfect for small dogs and cats.
9. Doggy-Safe Holiday Gift Wrap – Designed specifically for pets with soy-based, non-toxic inks.
8. Eco-Friendly Christmas Tree Dog Toys by West Paw Design.
7. Holiday Red Reknitz Dog Sweater – Made in the USA from reclaimed cotton fibers.
6. Sterling Silver Holiday Pet ID Tags – More styles available.
5. Yuletide Tartan Dog Antlers.
4. The Organic Dog Biscuit Cookbook Kit – Christmas Edition. Gingerbread Man cookie cutter included!
3. Reversible Santa & Reindeer Suit by FouFou Dog.
2. Eco Friendly Holiday Nature Nap Pads – Use as a crate pad, dog bed, or travel bed!
1. Starla Holiday Collar & Lead with Tencil Collar Flower – Customizable with your dogs name!
In addition to these top holiday gifts, we also have a large selection of cat specific holiday items, Hanukkah dog products and pet lover gifts. Visit the ‘The Holiday Shop’ on FunnyFur.com for the full selection of Christmas, Holiday and Hanukkah pet products. Happy shopping and Happy Holidays!
March 29th, 2011 at 12:26 pm
Don’t forget about Fido this Easter! Dogs can enjoy (as well as their owners) these Easter themed products made especially for canines. We’ve complied a list of our Top 10 Easter Products for 2011, and here they are:
10. Watercolor Dog Dress, $27.00. Specially dyed to look like a watercolor painting, this soft and flowy dog dress is a wearable masterpiece. Perfect for Easter Sunday, special occasions, or just a nice spring day.
9. Bunny Costume, $19.95. The next best thing to the actual Easter bunny. Even comes with a cute orange carrot toy!
8. Happy Easter Matching Tanks, $19.95. Match this Easter with these cute ribbed tank tops with a Happy Easter screen printed design. Also available in matching bandanas, shirts, and sweatshirts for dogs.
7. Egg Shaped Bag Dispenser, $16.00. Available in shiny Easter colors, these handy waste bag dispensers come with one roll of biodegradable poopy bags.
6. Louisdog’s Follow Me Shirt, $45.00. We love the adorable little chick is seen prancing across the back of this shirt with a quote bubble pronoucing “Follow me!”. It’s available in blue or yellow dots.
5. Easter Bunny Loofa Dog Toys, starting at $6.95 each. Everydoggy loves a loofa! These long squeaky dog toys are always a favorite. Fun to snuggle or fetch.
4. Eggstravaganza Boxed Dog Treats, $9.00. Contains all natural, organic peanut butter cinnamon and carob & peanut butter dog cookies packaged in a cute gift box! The perfect gift for fido on Easter!
3. Easter Egg Hunter Dog Scarf, $10.00. Let everybody know who’s helping hunt those Easter Eggs! Available in green or pink. Also comes in a matching dog tank top.
2. Sock Rabbit Dog Toy, $8.95. A variation on the nostalgic sock monkey, this 10″ bunny rabbit is not only perfect for Easter, but year around fun.
1. Plush Bunny Jumper, $54.00. Cute bunny outfit that can be used as a costume or pajamas. Complete with bunny ears and a bunny tail. Available in pink or blue.
Visit our Easter Page for our full range of Easter products. Don’t forget, Easter is April 24th!
March 7th, 2011 at 1:14 pm
Saint Patrick’s Day has long been touted as the day when everyone is Irish for 24 hours. And while that may not literally be true, most people seem to embrace the origins of the holiday with a healthy dose of theatricality. Pet owners are no exception, though they may not realize just how much they have in common with the holiday’s namesake.
Saint Patrick himself was an animal lover (well, of everything but snakes, anyway). He spent many years working as a shepherd and he kept dogs to help maintain his flock. One would hope he would also embrace their inclusion in his name day.
This year when you start making plans for where ever you’re going to drink green beverages and wear giant shamrock necklaces, keep in mind that your pets can also take part in the holiday festivities. At Funnyfur.com, we have multitudes of outfits and costumes that will allow your four-legged friends to carouse like they were born on the Emerald Isle. We even have dog toys that can set the perfect mood.
And keep in mind that these are hardly the only costumes we carry. Funnyfur also has a fantastic selection of Halloween costumes, dog shoes, and dog collars that can help your best friend establish a new secret identity.
January 25th, 2011 at 3:08 pm
FunnyFur.com is having a special Louisdog Valentine Promotion! For a limited time from now till February 4th, you can order a custom engraved Puppy Love dress or pant coverall with your dog’s name embellished in gold colored rhinestones! It’s super cute and stylish, perfect way to celebrate your love for your dog. A collectible piece for your dog’s wardrobe!
November 17th, 2010 at 12:12 pm
We just got the last of the Juicy Couture pet winter collection and it is fabulous! Our top picks for this holiday season is the new Winter Jacket with Faux Fur, “BITCH IS BACK” leather black collar, and Diamonte Bling Necklace. Juicy Couture continues to surprise us with luxurious style, bold chic hardware, and most importantly, very functional dog accessories. The Juicy Couture “Winter Dog Jacket” is made of 100% nylon which is both luxurious in look and feel, and also very soft. It’s light weight which does not weigh down smaller dogs and allows more fluid movement. The long sleeves shields and protects fur babies from cold weather. There is a matching “Kiss Lock Water Bowl” which converts from a clutch to a travel dog bowl. Fiercely Juicy.
November 15th, 2010 at 8:37 am
Shopping for pet lovers can be difficult especially if you don’t know the pet well. Funnyfur.com makes it easy with a large selection of dog lover gifts which will be the toast of any gift exchange. With gifts for dogs like all natural dog treats, plush and interactive dog toys, and and festive pet themed accessories, you can find the perfect gift with ease and within your budget! Plus there’s a small little kitty corner for the cat lovers! Jingle all the way! Shop Holiday Pet Gifts.
October 5th, 2010 at 6:53 pm
The new Juicy Couture dog collection for the holidays is absolutely fabulous! The matching dog sweaters, scarfs, and hats are too cute for words. The merino wool pompom dog sweaters are a great every day outfit for the cold winter months. Juicy’s stunning leather dog collars are accessorized with luxurious gold hardware. We are in awe of another Juicy holiday. For those who have stayed away because they thought their dogs were too big, the typically Juicy Couture dog clothes and accessories fits dogs up to 25 pounds. There’s nothing as adorable as a pooch who looks warm in the cold, and effortlessly stunning. Woof!
September 30th, 2009 at 9:20 pm
The new Juicy Couture doggy couture Holiday 2009 collection is now available and it is fabulous! It’s simply Juicy-licious! Check out the entire collection of Juicy Couture pet collection at Funnyfur.com.
Here’s a few of our top picks from this new collection. Enjoy.
Photos courtesy of Funnyfur.com.